Another week, and it has again been busier than expected. I did manage to get some stitching done this week, and I plan to do more today. I added a few more buttons, and realize I need more lighter ones for contrast. I finished the couching on the lavendar trim too.
I made one little grouping of green seed beads.
I added a light green button.
I have several of these plastic trim detail pieces, and the green one was sewn across a seam line.
I tried my first pink peony, with three lazy daisy stitches in the middle, and knotted stitches on the edges. I’ll be doing more of these, but I need more pink silk ribbon.
That is it for now. Happy stitching!